Things I Can't Do
1. I am not a good painter (at least not real-world physical painting). While I can paint in monochrome watercolor, it still looks sloppy, messy, and unrefined.
2. I hate waiting. This is why you're receiving a new comic EVERY SINGLE DAY lately instead of one once every OTHER day like I originally planned.
3. What's that? Football season started up? SWEET! GO RED SOX!
4. I hated Seinfeld back then, I hate him now. I dunno what it is, but his brand of humor just doesn't do it for me and I never found anything he did to be all that "amazing," at least not to the point of achieving such a devoted fanbase of people who call him a genius and such...
5. I hate Math with a passion, and Math hates me.
6. I grew up on Disney and Warner Bros cartoons and, as an animator, dealt mostly with analyzing classic children's movies all the way up through college. As such, I am fairly squeamish when it comes to... well ANYTHING. I prefer my movies rated G thank you.
7. I don't like the smell. I don't like the taste. I don't like the idea of being unable to control my judgment. Knowing my addictive and emotionally unstable personality, I fear drinking would lead to disaster.
22nd March 2011