So... You're a cartoonist?
Newest Comic Archives Book Store Journal society6 Store                           Sign In or Create Account

Comments :

bombfrompluto

23 F

Online Now
Topic: Dreams dreams dreams (the kind you get while sleep 39 seconds ago #9208199

I was going through my contacts yesterday, then this happened in extension to reality:
I had somehow decided to contact a guy I had been dating briefly last year (which didn't work out), and as I was about to leave my house to meet him a huge tarantula showed up and started chasing me in my tiny, tiny flat. I tried to beat the spider, but it was fast and aggressive, and after a long struggle I managed to beat it to death. Then I thought "Oh this is probably a sign I should not try to flog a dead horse".
Then I woke up and thought "Oh I should not flog a dead horse".

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 7 minutes ago #9208198

@MeddlingAmerican
no. we're simply coworkers and nothing else. god now im sad... i need a hug *hugs*

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: @bobmaster100 10 minutes ago #9208197

@bobmaster99
err... my bad Tim. He's not your friend?

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: Would you prefer....? (forum game) (can be NSFW) 12 minutes ago #9208196

Shit a gold brick. At least I could use it.

Would rather go whale watching or whale hunting?

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 12 minutes ago #9208195

@MeddlingAmerican
that was my coworker tim.

Amerikhastan

15 M

Topic: Guitar Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago #9208194

Right now I have a nameless generic Ibanez, but I want a BC Rich Ironbird Pro.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: @bobmaster100 14 minutes ago #9208193

@bobmaster99
.... what are you talking about? Someone named Brett came on claiming to be your friend and updated us on your condition.

Amerikhastan

15 M

Topic: Rate the song below you! 24 minutes ago #9208192

Hope you like this guys

Always watch your drink 27 minutes ago #9208191

@Bloodblender & @Teddyfangirl Craft & local beer is steadily expanding in popularity over here. Large grocery stores and bland chain restaurants alike usually have something good & local available, right next to the swill y'all're probably thinking of (not that I won't put it down the hatch if it's cheap enough & dark enough, regardless of quality). Contrast that to the beer-centric bars and specialty stores in each city, which are swimming in good brews--mostly local, with a smattering of good stuff they've shipped from other regions or overseas. I'm seriously missing this (http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/9020/20893/) though. Used to find it in Jackson; can't in Montgomery.

Topic: Would you prefer....? (forum game) (can be NSFW) 31 minutes ago #9208190

Kill the elephants.

Would you rather shit a gold brick everyday or piss molten platinum?

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 33 minutes ago #9208189

@MeddlingAmerican
i was joking. my parents are never around im an only child i have no friends and its the middle of summer.

Topic: Would you prefer....? (forum game) (can be NSFW) 35 minutes ago #9208188

Hug a stranger. Yeah it would be a little awkward but I wouldn't feel guilty about it. Plus it could turn out all right.

What would you rather do ? Kill a human or the last, say, 4 African Elephants (2 males and 2 females, all able to reproduce). Heavy question here :).

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: @bobmaster100 36 minutes ago #9208187

@bobmaster99
No, I mean like your parents or a sibling or your friends or a teacher or a mentor. Someone in real life who can give you a real hug and talk with ya.

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 38 minutes ago #9208186

@MeddlingAmerican
well currently the people around me are the people on the site. so.... seeking love you say? :XD:

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: @bobmaster100 41 minutes ago #9208185

@bobmaster99
okay. If you're sure... but don't be afraid to seek love and help from those around you okay? You're not alone. :)

Luna13

18 F
Topic: Nordic Cottage 44 minutes ago #9208184

@Swedishfish
(Hello there, I noticed that you were asking a question in another thread. This is the current thread in which we are all rping in. You can be Scania and/or Faro islands if you wish, I'll add you to the list)

Football Feelings 45 minutes ago #9208183

@Brogard Haha, if that was at me, it's true; but I should have specified. I won my friend's betting pool using ESPN's bracket predictor. :D

Phantasm

22 F
Topic: Ask Anything about Canada 2 52 minutes ago #9208182

@tools I'm from B.C. so I'll try to answer this though I don't know much about backpacking. So I can offer there is a lot of beautiful nature so campsites might be nice (though I don't know of any especially cheap ones), Vancouver for cities though there are a lot of less big but still decent size cities like Victoria, Kelowna, and Kamloops (I always mix those two up one is further North). I wish I could think of some more cool stuff I know there is, but I'm blanking at the moment.

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 53 minutes ago #9208181

@MeddlingAmerican
no. and its not ongoing. i just get a little depressed every now and again

Topic: Le job (specifically: le job complaints) 54 minutes ago #9208180

@DominatorCross
yea, about that, I guess. I have somewhere around 6½" on her.

The saddest part, this woman is about twice my age, has dreadlocks down to her knees (she's not black), and acts with half the maturity I have. And I know I'm immature for my age.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: @bobmaster100 54 minutes ago #9208179

@bobmaster99
If it's ongoing depression then a simple hug won't cut it for long. Have you ever been diagnosed?

Topic: Le job (specifically: le job complaints) 56 minutes ago #9208178

@AmeriCanuk You're what, a head taller?

Some of my coworkers just bitch and whine about the most useless shit. Towel left here, someone left in poo, didn't weigh, "oh! who's seeing who", etc. Christ. It feels like high school all over again.

Agnesen

19 F
Topic: What's on your mind #63 57 minutes ago #9208177

@MeddlingAmerican
It's not fun. :( It's a genetic thing, my mom was the same way.

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 57 minutes ago #9208176

@MeddlingAmerican
whenever im depressed i typically hug somethint nowadays

Topic: Le job (specifically: le job complaints) 58 minutes ago #9208175

@DominatorCross
if only I wouldn't get fired for it. keeps stealing my tape dispenser too.
And she's downright hobbit-sized. 5' nothing, I swear.

bobmaster99

17 M

Topic: @bobmaster100 58 minutes ago #9208174

@MeddlingAmerican

Topic: Everyone Wants to Be American 2.0 59 minutes ago #9208173

@Onett128
not the ones I get, it's just sweet enough with a tart bite at the end. very refreshing. I love it.

MeddlingAmerican

777 F

Topic: Would you prefer....? (forum game) (can be NSFW) 60 minutes ago #9208172

I'd eat a whole ginger. I can always throw it up later. Damage from burning coals is not so easily fixed.

Would you rather hug or punch a stranger?

Topic: Would you prefer....? (forum game) (can be NSFW) 1 hour ago #9208171

Beach. Once an island kid always an island kid.

Would you rather eat a whole ginger, or walk on burning coal?

MeddlingAmerican