So... You're a cartoonist?
Newest Comic Archives Book Store Journal society6 Store                           Sign In or Create Account

Comments :

Danmark1

15 F

Topic: How to take a picture of your puppy just now #9277949

@Candynaline He is^^ His name is Aslan :)

Too little butter just now #9277948

I laughed so hard at Sweden's version of the story!!:XD:

ProudSwede

16 O

Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #27 1 minute ago #9277947

@Bopnan im back, my love~

Wild Ghost 4 minutes ago #9277946

Which is why I hate hunters.

Friendship Flag 7 minutes ago #9277945

Which flag is that?

Topic: What's on your mind #74 7 minutes ago #9277944

@snowwolf Oh wow you're one of those smart cookies I see :P Dese are my stats
Physical:
Pushups- 40 (max; I have to take breaks in the push up position, but I never touch the ground. 30 without stopping)
Pullups- 11-15, haven't done them in a while though so may be less :x
No idea what I can lift with each arm :x
Situps- About 70-80 in a minute
Mile- 6:30 min
Flexibility- Awful. I can't touch my toes :x Slightly embarrassing

Grades:
Er well this area is a little wibbly wobbly timey wimey because I got really good grades in highschool, but I've been really lazy in my college classes so
image

I'm really good at language though :P I'm a big grammar Nazi and I have a linguist contract in the military that I'm gonna be doing (super stoked :D ). I'm decent at math. My mom's a science teacher, so I was raised with science stuphs. I'm also an atheist so I think science is super important, but I'm no scientific genius.

So our stats would be something along the lines of
Physical (taking the average of them):
Pushups: 20
Pullups: 5.5
Situps: 70
Mile: Probably around...mmm...11-12min
Flexibility: Average

Mental:
Above average math and science and...you seem like you're pretty good with grammar, so I'd say above average grammar Naziness :x

Iceland ain't right 12 minutes ago #9277943

I love Denmark's reaction:XD:

Iknowall

14 M
Snoopy Russia 24 minutes ago #9277942

@Wilda

Finland knows Russia won't pull anything... Unless Russia wants to re-enact the Winter War.

Besties 33 minutes ago #9277941

@TheChief how can it be an abomination against nature when it is nature doing it?

Gudmundur

25 M

Part of the Gang 33 minutes ago #9277940

Scotlands awesome!

snowwolf

18 F
Topic: What's on your mind #74 49 minutes ago #9277939

@BrotherEquestria I can't do push ups or pull ups but I can lift 150 punds with each arm, 70 sit ups per minute, I can't run due to asthema, but I'm majoring in science and get consistant A's in all my classes, I'm very flexible I can lick my elbow. (I don't know if that really counts as a talent though.) Now you what are your stats? (so to speak.)

Topic: What's on your mind #74 53 minutes ago #9277938

@snowwolf Yeah. And our strengths would be combined. So:
How many pushups and/or pullups can you do?
How many situps can you do?
How fast can you run the mile?
Are you good at math and science stuphs?
Do you have any other talents?

Since you're a lot more artsy and I'm not artsy at all, our levels would cancel out and our fusion would be so-so in all things art :P

snowwolf

18 F
Topic: What's on your mind #74 56 minutes ago #9277937

@BrotherEquestria Haha yes it is funny how these things work out. Either way I do believe there would be quite a lot of hair. Though now the real question is would that mean we'd suddenly be blond as well. (I believe that most likely that is what would happen.)

Topic: What's on your mind #74 57 minutes ago #9277936

Karaoke Nights are awesome. EVen if it's just the tv hooked up to karaoke versions of songs on Youtube.

Danish household 1 hour ago #9277935

Yes, we have an island called Lolland. I thought it was pretty funny too when I realized it:XD:
So do you group these four as a family or...?
I certainly would!:D

Topic: Musical Instrument Advice 2 hours ago #9277934

Violin, for sure.
Once you actually get the hang of it, it's not as hard as it may seem, but it'll still take a while to get good at, of course.

The Something 2 hours ago #9277932

@sneachda Yes, it's just pretty rare we get it, and whenever we do get it, it's usually only for a couple of weeks or just a little over a week.
Sometimes it's not even much. Last year, it only snowed for a few days, then it was all gone, and some weeks later, it snowed again, then a few days later it disappeared again, and there hasn't been snow since then.
I wonder if we'll get any snow this winter?:l

Tirol

18 M
Imposter 2 hours ago #9277931

There are a few nordic designs for the German flag too, some of them were even officially proposed. And still there's no comic about that.

Not English 2 hours ago #9277930

lol Amerikas udbrud af uforståelse;P
...Det lød lamt^^;
Øhm...
Nå, i det mindste er der DAAAAAAAAAAAAANSK!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
:XD:

Snoopy Russia 2 hours ago #9277929

@Meanwhile

Both venezuela and russia are communist, it's just matter of time before we become a cuba, but with petroleum.

-edit-

after chavez death the country was left with a big debt to russia and china so the government is trying to pay that debt giving them concessions to exploit and use venezuela for wathever they want.

EPIC BATTLE 2 hours ago #9277928

''Sometimes they leave a bottle of whiskey too.''
lol that made my day! xP

Brand New Equipment 2 hours ago #9277927

Omg Iceland finally has a human penis, give him a medal, quick!

Well Endowned 2 hours ago #9277926

Well...I think the Norweigan and Swedish state flags looks silly with their THREE spikes!
TWO spikes looks BETTER than THREE!!!
.............................
.............................
*rings phone* (We need new pants!)

Topic: I'm a guy who does stuff from time to time. 2 hours ago #9277925

@Cakeofdoom Alright then.

Mean Names 2 hours ago #9277924

Sweet>: )

Judgement Day 2 hours ago #9277923

Poor Denmark!:(

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's on your mind #74 2 hours ago #9277922

Guys....did I ever have a phase?

Gudmundur

25 M

It's all about the children 2 hours ago #9277920

What a man!

Topic: Welcome to the Swiss chocolate shop :) 2 hours ago #9277921

I am hopeless. I fear I will never find a job in my whole life. :(