So... You're a cartoonist?
Newest Comic Archives Book Store Journal society6 Store                           Sign In or Create Account

Comments :

djv2448

18 M
Topic: Say Hi to the Canadian! 7 minutes ago #9245634

@SkyWolf is the Russian Wolf in Hibernation or something now?

Svamlet

24 M

Online Now
Topic: Rate the song below you! 11 minutes ago #9245633

@FinnMacCool 6/10

Schweden is der schlechteste land der welt! Also did he seriously just say "Dansbandsschwing"? :D

Tue

33 M
The monster lurks in the dark 19 minutes ago #9245632

@NtnTcc Yes, the odd thing about it is that they had the same project at the same festival the year before (don´t know if the article mentions that). But the main issue being the way the project was portrayed to the audience this year - with a white guy painted black, while it is both genders and ethnicity being "changed".
Regarding Sweden and their politics ... It is rather sad they can´t be a bit introspective and even have a civil debate about the issue (they even throw away their past culture if a single person yells racism, without as much as batting an eye). Instead they choose to ignore, or punish people for it - almost childlike holding their breath till things go away (or crush them).

The monster lurks in the dark 22 minutes ago #9245631

One thing I noted about that election is that Sverigdemokraterne have about 800.000 votes.. Meaning that in only 2 election cycles Sweden will have imported just as many immigrants as there are Sverigdemokraterne votes.

Pretty frighting situation!

If you do a little calculus, it appears that Sweden will become majority immigrant somewhere around 2038-2055...

Skonis

20 M
Topic: Scottish refferendum 27 minutes ago #9245630

@Aurinkolasit We'll see how it turns out. Prelims are at 0300, for my timezone.

Topic: Scottish refferendum 29 minutes ago #9245629

@Skonis #9245628
No wonder - this is very exciting, isn't it.

Skonis

20 M
Topic: Scottish refferendum 34 minutes ago #9245628

@Aurinkolasit I've set my alarm clock for 0700, so I can get the complete results as soon as they're out.

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 35 minutes ago #9245627

@Bopnan nah its okay

oh okay

Cakeofdoom

15 M

Online Now
Topic: The Kawaii Krab 36 minutes ago #9245626

@KawaiiAru
Since nobody has said hi, i will be the first to do so! Hi there *bows* my name is *looks at top left cornor* Cakeofdoom apparantly... well nice to meet you anyways *shakes hand*

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 43 minutes ago #9245625

@ProudSwede
I know. But maybe it still was a delicate subject.

Hey, I'm leaving for like an hour or so. I need to go to my mom's work and then to a locksmith. I'll see you later. Love you!

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 46 minutes ago #9245624

@Bopnan its okay nico! Im not sad about it. I still get to see him

The monster lurks in the dark 50 minutes ago #9245623

Obsessive politically correctness is not only laughable, but can be also very, very dangerous for the intelligence and the vision of the world in a civilization. I think that this kind of problem is today, in Europe, more dangerous than the far right wave.

Surprise party 55 minutes ago #9245622

@Zervo And that information about Assad supporting people like ISIS comes from where????????????????? Hmmm??????

Assad is Alawi. Alawis are despised by other Sunnis. So I see no reason for him to ''perhaps'' support people like ISIS in Iraq.

Topic: Scottish refferendum 58 minutes ago #9245621

I'm very excited to hear the results, looking forward to that.

edit: And that was some awkward English right there. Sorry about that.

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 58 minutes ago #9245620

@ProudSwede
Man, I'm really bad at finding the appropriate words.
*hugs*

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 59 minutes ago #9245619

@Bopnan huwm

imaGecko

20 M
Topic: What's on your mind #69 1 hour ago #9245618

@Dorena I should, but they are so cheap

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 1 hour ago #9245616

@ProudSwede
Damn. :/

Topic: Rate the song below you! 1 hour ago #9245615

6/10

Extreme0

20 M

Online Now
Topic: Scottish refferendum 1 hour ago #9245614

It's been very busy from what I can tell.

Topic: Ask anything about Hong Kong! 1 hour ago #9245613

@Meanwhile You don't need to learn Mandarin. Depending on your school, you may or may not have Mandarin lessons, but rarely are they used over Cantonese to teach Chinese. The few schools that do use Mandarin to teach Chinese over Cantonese are usually international schools or schools that do not adopt the local education system. That being said, it is perfectly fine to live in Hong Kong without ever knowing Mandarin.

Cakeofdoom

15 M

Online Now
Topic: Stuff (in societies) that bothers you 1 hour ago #9245612

Generally people who don't get when enough is enough, whether it be mad scientists or politicians, they might very well end up destroying this world.

Topic: What's on your mind #69 1 hour ago #9245611

@Dorena
Everybody (well, almost) know that too much alcohol is bad for the blood. :P

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #19 1 hour ago #9245610

@Bopnan dad works at almost all holidays

Skonis

20 M
Topic: Short People Problems 1 hour ago #9245609

@AmeriCanuk Or, you know, they could watch where they put their umbrella, like when you avoid getting other people wet, or hitting their umbrella with yours.

Dorena

15 O
Topic: What's on your mind #69 1 hour ago #9245608

@imaGecko
Maybe you should actually play them before you get new ones! :XD:

imaGecko

20 M
Topic: What's on your mind #69 1 hour ago #9245607

@Dorena I actually never know what I should play next. The problem with having too many games <.<

Topic: Ask anything about Hong Kong! 1 hour ago #9245606

@EnglishCheeseMan It is an extremely... delicate situation. In my honest opinion, the protests are necessary, but should nowhere be as extreme as they are right now. Largely, I blame the general public's inability and unwillingness to look more into the matter. They are so focused on what they think they want (which they really aren't that sure most of the time) rather than the how they are going to achieve it. But again, we can't just sit and expect China to soften their control and influence.

Surprise party 1 hour ago #9245605

@Jonas_Hrafnagil Assad was hardly a friend of the West to begin with. He have allgeations against him for funding Hezbollah and (rather unwillingly) Hamas. With other words, funding by EU and US defined as Terrorist organizations. The US have repeatedly accused him of sheltering and funding Terrorists (such as our beloved ISIS, but of course before they've had any hostile activities in Syria) in Iraq (hew that came back in his face)..

With other words, he was hardly an Ally of the west. Nor have he ever had the intention of being that. He seems far more fond of Russia and China.

Surprise party 1 hour ago #9245604

@Zervo Since apple computers don't allow me to copy what other your text then I will just have to point out which thing I'm talking about (I hate apple computers).

Yeah I'm saying that Saudis have second rate army COMPARED TO US. If you had an army at your disposal who would you want to face more? Saudis or USA? I know who I would want to face. You think that training under the Saudis is anywhere near as good as training under the US army? I also think that Russia and China far outclass the Saudis (even France and UK perhaps).

Uhm I know that Saudi Arabia is really rich (last time I heard I heard that Saudi Arabia was in fact the richest country in the world (or at least the government)). They have the biggest oil supply in the world. Duh.

Your answer about the Iran and Saudi Arabia wasn't a really good one. At least not to me. It was a very simple answer and I can't agree with that answer. A lot of Iraq is Shia so if there is any religious problem then the Saudis should not involve themselves in the ISIS crisis if they can't handle their own aggression. If you think that Iran would be aggressive towards the Saudis then they would only be giving USA a reason to punish them in some way since Saudi Arabia and USA are allies.

USA is mostly a christian country so the whole religious thing preventing them to cooperate just doesn't fit.