So... You're a cartoonist?
Newest Comic Archives Book Store Journal society6 Store                           Sign In or Create Account

Comments :

mewmewcupake

28 M

Online Now
Topic: Emo Stuff You Wrote And Are Embarrassed About 1 minute ago #9263363

Well, I wrote a lot somewhere, but I forgot where. They were always about how I feel mentally abused (I hope that's the right term) because of my father's constant yelling and criticism.(He gets really terrifying when he yells for no reason.) I usually said stuff like "Why do I even exist? The only thing that happens in my life is yelling and crying."
I still don't like to be near my father that much either because if I act nice or explain a nice act that I actually did he says that I'm only saying bullshit and nothing else. He also yells at me if I don't reply quickly since my mind does get a by slow sometimes because I'm thinking about what to say. I also realized that because of him I have anger issues and I am very rough on myself for self-criticism.

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 4 minutes ago #9263362

@ProudSwede
Kinda. Not exactly but yeah.

Topic: The Sushi thread (and food from Japan)! 5 minutes ago #9263361

@America-sama #9263350

I'm so pleased that south east asia does have this Buddhist cultural background, because in some countries of the world, vegetarianism is like a totally abstract and bizarre concept. At least in east asia in general, the notion exists in the minds of the people.

Although I find it tiresome when P.F Chang's and so many other Chinese restaurants try pushing giant bowls of steamed vegetables and passing it off as 'buddhist's delight' :(.

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 7 minutes ago #9263360

@Bopnan hmm.. so they taste like.. original pringles?

Meanwhile

16 M

Online Now
Topic: So, which webcomics do you read other than SATW? 8 minutes ago #9263359

@Skonis
Do you know what's with the author?
He hasn't updated for months.

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 9 minutes ago #9263358

@ProudSwede
I see.

Topic: What's on your mind 73 10 minutes ago #9263357

@America-sama #9263334

Finally, a picture of you.

Skonis

20 M
Topic: So, which webcomics do you read other than SATW? 11 minutes ago #9263356

@filkerdave I have them all in a folder so I can conveniently open them all every morning.

Skonis

20 M
Topic: So, which webcomics do you read other than SATW? 11 minutes ago #9263355

@Meanwhile Also read that, but I only posted regular (or semi-regular) updaters, so Kimmo Lemetti doesn't cound... Also read VirusComix, SuperEffective, Scout Crossing, Darths and Droids...

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 13 minutes ago #9263354

@Bopnan i dont like raffled chips. i mean, i just ate raffled chips but i prefer the smooth ones
hmmmmmm maybe

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 16 minutes ago #9263353

@ProudSwede #9263352
Ohhhh, that explains it. I went to check the bag of the chips I ate and it didn't have any flavor. It only said the cut of the chips (raffled).
Yeah. However, at least in the case of Sour Cream & Onion, it's worth it.

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 20 minutes ago #9263352

@Bopnan but.. then its just weird. Over here we dont have "original" as a flavour on normal chips. they have "light salted" or like "sea salt" and then they just have all these different flavours like grillchips, onion, whatever. No "original" or unlabeled ones
yeah, they are more expensive than other chips

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 23 minutes ago #9263351

@ProudSwede
Because it's not Pringles! I ate a local brand. It was of the same flavor of the can.
I never got to eat Pringles as a child because they have always been more expensive than regular chips, and when I was a kid my parents didn't want to spend on them.

Topic: The Sushi thread (and food from Japan)! 24 minutes ago #9263350

@EnglishCheeseMan Its called Buddhist cuisine when vegetarian cuisine meets any East Asian cuisine.

Topic: What's on your mind 73 27 minutes ago #9263349

@bombfrompluto

Now that you mention it, I do miss really obscure Indonesian foods sometimes, so yeah you can never lose your food heritage.

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 27 minutes ago #9263348

@Bopnan oh, why didnt you just say pringles? o-o pringles and other chips arent the same! Pringles are weird and i didnt get to eat them as a child (i didnt even know they existed) cause they thought itd give me disorders, and theyre not potato..y.. theyre like mashed potatoes. and theyre in a can thingy, not a bag

174 28 minutes ago #9263347

Did the Lifalope just become the RA equivalent of Yggdrasil?

Topic: What's on your mind 73 28 minutes ago #9263346

@LouThunders
In all other aspects i'm not so Korean, but man, can nobody take away your food heritage.

Cold but heating up 30 minutes ago #9263345

@MarcusZMonkey Check this out. I've never laughed so loud as when I watched this xD

Topic: Talk with a Gecko 31 minutes ago #9263344

@imagecko
Sushi is essential :<

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 34 minutes ago #9263343

@ProudSwede
If you consider salt a flavor and not just a basic ingredient, then yes.
Like these, you know? http://i.minus.com/iqR7tOewFgzQ0.jpg

173 36 minutes ago #9263342

According to the below comments, the binary code appearently means "mug". Could zee mug somehow be related to ANNET?

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 37 minutes ago #9263341

@Bopnan nicoooo whats basic??? do you mean salt?

Bopnan

20 M
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 38 minutes ago #9263340

@ProudSwede #9263338
Just basic flavor. Fancy flavors aren't my cup of tea.

172 41 minutes ago #9263339

With that chest-sword, Snippy could probably kill a person by hugging them. No wonder Engie doesn't want a hug.

ProudSwede

16 O

Online Now
Topic: A Talk with Bopnan #23 42 minutes ago #9263338

@Bopnan no, the taste

Topic: What's on your mind 73 44 minutes ago #9263337

@bombfrompluto
Well, I guess you can take the Korean out of Korea, but you can't take the Korea out of the Korean :p

imaGecko

22 O
Topic: Talk with a Gecko 48 minutes ago #9263336

@bombfrompluto
Aw :3
You're too cute

And even there you'll try to feed me sushi :P

Topic: What's on your mind 73 49 minutes ago #9263335

@LouThunders
I miss mah rice, nice and sticky and steamy and with Korean dishes.
Need bbq and kimchi roast man, srsly.

Topic: What's on your mind 73 49 minutes ago #9263334

@EnglishCheeseMan Here is a gift Twit pic!